All our members benefit from a dedicated account manager to guide them along the way. We offer three membership options, so you can choose the level of support that’s right for you.
We have three levels of membership:
£1,650 per annum
Our Essential membership provides self-service access to all the key resources and services you need to develop and support your diversity, equality, and inclusion strategies.
Our Essential membership package includes full access for you and your team to:
- Talent Inclusion and Diversity Evaluation (TIDE) our online self-assessment and benchmarking tool, and up to one hour’s consultation with one of our diversity and inclusion specialists to discuss your results and offer guidance on next steps.
- Our suite of online resources covering all aspects of DEI in the form of case studies, employer guides, quick guides, toolkits, infographics, research and reports, and our notable dates and religious festivals calendars.
- Free advertising for your DEI jobs on our jobs board and social media channels.
- Our calendar of online events covering webinars, roundtables, and interviews.
- Our online, on demand video library.
£4,950 per annum
Our Community membership provides all the benefits of Essential membership along with;
- Access to our online member forum and community.
- Invitations to a range of face-to-face events.
- Digital and in-person networking opportunities.
- Up to five hours per quarter of DEI support and advice from one of our specialists.
- Full access to three of our core e-learning courses (with the option to purchase additional modules).
- 10% discount on our expert training and consultancy services.
£8,800 per annum
Our Corporate membership level builds upon Community membership, offering higher service levels across all areas, including:
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual gala networking event at the House of Lords.
- Up to 10 hours per quarter of DEI support and advice from one of our specialists.
- Full access to six of our core e-learning courses (with the option to purchase additional modules).
- 25% discount on our expert training and consultancy services.