We have a range of ready-made e-learning courses that can be integrated into your own e-learning platform and provide opportunities for your employees to develop essential skills and knowledge for promoting a diverse and inclusive environment. It is widely recognised that organisations that prioritise diversity, equality, and inclusion e-learning programs demonstrate a commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace culture. This, in turn, enhances collaboration, creativity, and innovation within your organisation. DEI e-learning helps to create a working environment where all employees can thrive, leading to higher job satisfaction, reduced turnover, and an increased loyalty to the organisation.
Our Community and Corporate members can access these modules as part of their membership packages, but all our e-learning modules are also available to purchase individually. Our dedicated Account Management team can also provide advice to assist you in designing bespoke e-learning courses on a particular subject or for specific teams and Learning Management Systems (LMS), through our training and consultancy services.
Our e-learning catalogue is continuously evolving and adapting, according to the social shifts in society. Our courses cover a wide range of topics, which are listed below.
- Introduction to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion – This course aims to provide employees with key information and actionable steps to enhance diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace, promoting a culture where everyone can thrive, be themselves, and shine.
- Unconscious Bias Awareness – This course addresses unconscious bias by exploring the types and impact of bias and offering strategies for managing bias and creating an inclusive work environment.
- Bullying, Harassment, and Victimisation – This course aims to create a safe and fair work environment by promoting awareness and understanding of bullying, harassment, and victimisation.
- Managing Remote Teams – This course equips managers with the necessary skills to successfully manage remote teams, addressing the unique challenges of remote working, promoting employee motivation and engagement, and considering HR matters and well-being.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness – This course is for employees at all levels and is designed to raise awareness of the importance of mental health and wellbeing.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing for People Managers – This course will assist HR managers to effectively support the mental wellbeing of their teams by understanding employees’ struggles, identifying signs of support needed and creating a healthy work environment.
- Inclusive Leadership - This course develops inclusive leadership skills by highlighting the importance of valuing, respecting, and including people, and offering strategies to overcome barriers and build inclusive teams.