The Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion (enei) prides itself on being a leader within the Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion (DEI) field. We proudly champion diversity and inclusion initiatives, extending our support to approximately 24 per cent of the UK workforce across all facets of DEI in workplaces nationwide. Leveraging our extensive client network, we assist some of the UK’s largest organisations in achieving their DEI objectives.
Every DEI consultancy project is unique, and we thrive on partnering with clients to help shape their programs and initiatives.
Our DEI consultancy work covers everything from designing diversity monitoring questionnaires, embedding DEI best practices into talent acquisition and retention programmes, and developing reciprocal mentoring programmes to integrating DEI strategies into an organisation’s wider business strategy.
Backed by a skilled team of DEI specialists, we offer comprehensive support across the entire DEI landscape.
A concise overview of common areas includes:
- Diversity and Inclusion Audits: Stakeholder interviews, data and document reviews, surveys and focus groups, and process review (including recruitment & progression).
- Recruitment Audits: Review of recruitment or talent attraction strategy, interviews with HR & recruitment personnel and hiring managers, interviews or survey exercises conducted with recent stakeholders, view of recent job adverts, review of online digital presence, review of Applicant Tracking System (if used).
- Policy Review Projects: Full policy reviews through a DEI lens, support in re-writing existing or drafting new policies.
- Listening Exercises: Bespoke surveys, focus group (listening circles), 1-2-1 interviews.
- Employee Surveys: enei delivers the survey and feeds back the results to the client. Or, enei supports the client with drafting the questions and answer options.
- Equality Impact Assessment support: Process creation, process review, upskilling managers and project leads.
- Accessibility Reviews: Conducted on a range of services, including digital, training materials/delivery, and processes such as recruitment.
- DEI Strategy Planning and Reviews: Gap analysis, benchmarking and monitoring of the organisation’s approach and progress to DEI.
- Setting up Employee Resource Groups, Reverse (or Reciprocal) Mentoring Schemes: Terms of reference, support on the selection process, training for participants
Not a member yet?
Drop us a line and we’ll be in touch.