Alongside our membership services, we provide bespoke Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion (DEI) training services tailored to meet the needs of your organisation. We design and deliver DEI training programmes for everyone, from small teams to entire organisations, either directly or through train the trainer programmes, and work across all disciplines and levels, from DEI practitioners through to senior leaders and boards.
We have an ever-growing catalogue of training programmes which range from general DEI training, such as Introduction to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion and Unconscious Bias to more specialist programmes, such as Trans and Gender Identity Awareness and Anti-Racism.
Our courses cover a wide range of topics, which are listed below.
- Introduction to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Workshop – This training course begins by defining diversity, equality, and inclusion, along with related concepts. It goes on to examine their impact in different contexts, using workplace and societal instances, with practical steps to foster inclusivity.
- Allyship – Our training on allyship helps people learn what it means to be an ally, and how they can effectively support marginalised groups in a genuine and meaningful way.
- Anti-Racism – Our Anti-Racism training is designed to help participants develop an awareness of racism and how it affects individuals, organisations, and communities.
- Bullying and Harassment – Our Bullying and Harassment training is designed to educate employees and managers on the signs, effects, and consequences of bullying and harassment in the workplace, in order to create a respectful and nurturing work environment.
- Challenging Sexism – Our Challenging Sexism training is designed to help individuals recognise and address everyday sexism that occurs in the workplace, from stereotyping to insults masquerading as jokes.
- Disability Awareness – Our Disability Awareness training involves understanding the different types of disabilities, including both physical disabilities and mental health conditions, and the day-to-day impact they may have on an individual.
- Employee Resource Group – Our Employee Resource Group training and coaching options are designed to give members of an organisation the skills necessary to lead their employee resource groups and to promote cultural awareness in the workplace.
- Inclusive Communication – This training helps individuals to become aware of their language choices, recognise any potential forms of bias found in their language, and develop communication practices which are more understanding and respectful of diversity in culture, age, race, gender, ability, sexual orientation, religion, and more.
- Inclusive Leadership – This training helps leaders understand and practice the principles and strategies for creating a system that appreciates and values the diverse range of opinions and perspectives present in their work environment.
- Inclusive Recruitment – Our Inclusive Recruitment training is designed to help recruiters, hiring managers, HR professionals, and other members of the recruitment and hiring team increase the diversity of their candidate pools and better equip them to create an equitable and inclusive recruitment process that reaches and welcomes candidates from all backgrounds.
- Neurodiversity in the Workplace – This training encourages inclusive, nonjudgmental language as well as addressing common stereotypes and misconceptions of neurodiversity whilst providing strategies for creating an equitable and accommodating workplace.
- Trans and Gender Identity Awareness – This training focuses on educating individuals and teams on appropriate terminology, recognising transgender and gender-nonconforming individuals, and providing resources to help employers create a safe and inclusive working environment for all.
- Unconscious Bias – Our training on unconscious bias is designed to help employees understand and prevent bias-based decisions that may have negative effects on individuals and teams, by assisting people to identify unconscious biases in the workplace.