- Improved performance, autonomy and productivity
- Increased retention of employees
- Gain space efficiency and sustainability
- Superior engagement, creativity and trust
- Ability to adapt to changing customer expectations
The main learning objectives:
- Introduction to Agile Working & Working from Home and what these terms mean
- Understand the key requirements to effectively Work from Home
- Identify different forms of communication when away from the workplace
- Understand what part your manager plays whilst Working from Home
- Recognise and protect against the potential impact on both mental and physical wellbeing
- Explore the key values for an Agile Workforce and how "TRUST" is essential for managers and teams
The 5 Key modules this course will go through:
- Introduction to Agile Working and Working from Home
- Key information on Working from Home including risk assessment, security, personality types and productivity
- Technology and Communication with team and managers
- Top Tips for Mental and Physical Wellbeing
- Principles, Values and "TRUST"
There will be an 8-question assessment quiz with certificate at the end of this course.
Email email@example.com for more information
Request a free Agile Working e-learning demo now!