Nulla facilisi. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Ut tincidunt tincidunt erat. Phasellus blandit leo ut odio. Curabitur suscipit suscipit tellus.
Duis lobortis massa imperdiet quam. Aenean imperdiet. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Etiam ut purus mattis mauris sodales aliquam. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero.
Here is a list of activities that Pacific Re life are doing for Pride month this year -#KeepPrideAlive
Though the face-to-face Pride festivities have been cancelled for this year, we are still celebrating Pride here at PL Re and UMe; every life matters to us regardless of sexual orientation, race or gender.
To celebrate Pride we have arranged a variety of talks and a Drag Queen Bingo social event, so please keep an eye out for calendar invites and more information about these events.
• 18th June at 5:30 pm – Drag Queen Bingo (Quingo)
Please prepare your most fabulous outfits and join the PL Re and UMe teams for an exciting night of Bingo, which will be hosted by one of the very entertaining Dabbers Bingo Drag Queens;
• 19th June at 3:00 pm – Global Butterflies talk
Join Rachel and Emma from Global Butterflies for a session where they will be talking through trans and non-binary issues and how we can raise awareness throughout the business sector;
• 25th June at 3:00 pm – Make Sport Everyone’s Game
Ryan Atkin, the first openly gay referee in English football will be talking through his experiences. You will have the opportunity to ask Ryan questions either during the event or beforehand. Link (the LGBT Insurance Network) will be promoting this talk to their members;
• 23th June at 3:00 pm – Tea & Talk
This is a Tea & Talk dedicated to discuss the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement and the current events in both the US and globally and how that may affect you.
• We have partnered with Link to draw on Link’s experience and contacts with collaboration on future events.
• “Watch this space” for more information about our LGBT+ community and please let the Diversity & Inclusion team know if you would like to get involved in being part of our LGBT+ community launch.
With Pride and love to you all,
🌈 The Diversity & Inclusion Committee 🌈