Nulla facilisi. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Ut tincidunt tincidunt erat. Phasellus blandit leo ut odio. Curabitur suscipit suscipit tellus.
Duis lobortis massa imperdiet quam. Aenean imperdiet. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Etiam ut purus mattis mauris sodales aliquam. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero.
Here is a list of activities that DXC Technology are doing for Pride month this year -#KeepPrideAlive
DXC Technology Pride events
• Pride Matters Video Campaign: We are filming a video explaining why pride matters to us as individuals. Once we have videos from other people we are compiling them together and sharing them across workplace.
• Spread the Love: We are baking some rainbow goods for our competition running from the 8th-19th June. People are being asked to post them on workplace and dedicate them to those who support/love you! The winners will be announced at the Pride Quiz Night.
• Pride Quiz & Games Night Fundraiser: On Wednesday the 24th June from 17:30-19:30 we are having a quiz and games night. We are having teams of up to 4 people and asking for a £2 donation to The Albert Kennedy Trust.
• LGBTQ+ Heroes: We will be posting some of our LGBTQ+ heroes this month so everyone gets the chance to learn more.
• This year, due to the coronavirus pandemic, State Street employees will be celebrating Pride Month virtually via online forums, photo competitions, networking webinars and conferences, through educational and awareness sessions on how to be an active LGBT+ Ally, and by proudly sharing their stories and photos from previous Pride Marches and Equality Events.
Our global Inclusion and Diversity team, as well as our employee resource groups, continue to raise awareness amongst our managers and employees on the importance of equality and inclusive communication, and they ensure the voices and opinions of our diverse employees are respected, valued and heard. In addition, we are proud to partner with local organisations to accelerate progress towards building an inclusive culture within the industry. After all, we’re stronger together.