Office Location: Flexible/agile (this role can be based out of any of our UK Offices - London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Leeds, Preston or Milton Keynes)
Are you a passionate and resilient inclusion specialist, with practical experience of managing diversity activity within a global business?
Do you have a proven track record of delivering plans and initiatives that embed inclusion into business operations?
If so, we are seeking a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to join our Corporate Social Responsibility and Engagement Team and help drive our ambition to create and maintain a more visibly diverse and inclusive business.
This highly visible role, both internally and externally, will deliver interventions and successfully embed them; inspiring our people and encouraging a mind-set that understands the business benefits of creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture in line with our strategic objectives.
- To help embed our diversity & inclusion strategy across DWF – building awareness, understanding and capability to realise the benefits of a diverse workforce and inclusive culture
- Aligned to our global strategy, create, implement and evaluate diversity and inclusion activities across all DWF locations
- Work directly with DWF's Partner led Diversity Steering Group to help them develop their diversity Action Plans in support of our agreed diversity objectives
- Maintain our Benchmarking and Awards submissions, identifying new opportunities to introduce best practice as well as increase our profile in the marketplace
- Continue to build and mobilise our network of diversity champions globally to make best use of our legal and non-legal skills
- Help to manage diversity work streams and action plans that bring our inclusion strategy to life, collaborating with other areas of the business including HR, Communications & Marketing
- Introduce and embed external best practice by building and sustaining relationships with key employment campaigns/networks and organisations
- Develop and sustain strong relationships at all levels within DWF and use them to create changes to policy & practice and to engage our clients and suppliers in support of our diversity & inclusion ambitions
- Work closely with DWF's Community & Charitable Foundation Manager, to align our D&I ambitions with our community investment activity – providing direction and support to our location based CSR Groups, where appropriate
- Support the effective communication internally and externally of DWF's diversity & inclusion activities
- Be an advocate and as appropriate, a spokesperson for DWF internally and externally on our D&I agenda
- Help ensure DWF's values are visibly role modelled and embedded across the business
- Practical experience of delivering D&I activity beyond the UK is desirable but not essential
- Ability to influence, network and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders at all levels, driven to find innovative new ways of doing things
- Be able to identify with, support and visibly role model our values, demonstrating them in the way you work and interact with others
- Knowledge of DWF’s business journey to date, so opportunities can be identified in relation to building advocacy and best diversity practice on a global platform
- Commercial acumen and ability to achieve performance and results through others even when resource is not within direct control
- Demonstrated sound planning and project admin skills
- Comfortable with complex management structures and ambiguity
- Pragmatic and effective at building relationships and consensus
- Ability to analyse and interpret people data and business information and use this information to drive change and delivery
- Strong communication skills to influence change and challenge long-standing beliefs and prejudices
- Good level of training skills, being able to present the business case for both diversity and inclusion with conviction and credibility
- Ability to work in an agile way across offices and locations to respond to the needs of the business
To apply go to the DWF website
This vacancy will close as soon as DWF receive enough applications.