This section contains a wealth of practical information and guidance on a range of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion topics for line managers, recruiters, trainers, HR professionals and internal Networks:
- Employer Guides – practical advice and support. Please feel free to co-brand these guides, top and tail them with your own policies and forward them on – they are a quick and easy way to make sure people involved and interested in D&I are kept well informed.
- Notable Dates and Religious Festivals – these dates provide unique opportunities for you to demonstrate your commitment and to make sure there is continuous momentum on your D&I activities. There is specific guidance plus ideas about how you can promote these events which is a brilliant way to drive culture change without labelling everything D&I!.
- Bitesize Training Packs – an excellent resource which opens up the mysteries of the Equality Act 2010.
- Diversity Benchmarking - e-quality: the pioneering tool designed by enei to benchmark organisational performance in equality and diversity
- Research Reports and Papers – driving best practice through leading edge research which keeps you ahead of the game.
- Current Research - an opportunity to take part in enei's latest research.
- Case Studies – the best way to find out what leading employers are doing and to use the enei network to learn from their experience.