Vision, Mission, Values and Key Messages
Our Vision is for organisations and people to prosper by valuing difference in the workplace.
Our Mission is to be the UK's Leading employers' equality & inclusion network by working in partnership with our Members to set the recognised standard for best practice. We will do this by:
- Cutting edge research and campaigns identified by members
- Facilitating thought leadership to engage, lobby and influence key opinion formers
- Providing quality advice, benchmarking, products, events and services
- Offering best practice and access to legal advice throughout the employment cycle
- Delivering research led training and consultancy services
- Supporting employers to develop pragmatic and innovative solutions to real business issues.
Our work is underpinned by a set of core Values. These are:
- Member focused
- Committed to quality, innovation and best practice
- Celebrating and sharing success
- Collaborative working
- Passionate about dignity and respect
- Delivering value for money
The Case for Change
- Demographic, economic and social change and changes in customer expectations mean employers must change too.
- Those that value difference have competitive advantage through the design of better, more diverse products and services. They increase productivity, generate more profit and reduce costs.
What can enei do for you?
- We can help your business evolve in line with a changing world – and help you make the tactical changes that improve the bottom-line now.
- We help you navigate your way through the maze.
- We’ll help you recruit the best people… and keep them.
- We’ll enhance your reputation and keep you safe.
- We’ll give you expertise and a network and provide a cost-effective way of learning from the UK’s leading employers.
- Together, we’ll challenge the status quo and develop new ideas which make UK workplaces the best in the world.
- enei is the only employer-led membership organisation advising on all aspects of equality and human rights in the workplace.
- We’re not-for-profit.
- We’re plain speaking. We won’t leave you paralysed by the politically correct.
- We’ll help you do what works so you and your people prosper.
- We develop innovative products and practical solutions.