Unconscious Bias e-learning
Developed in partnership with e-learning specialists Marshall E-learning, enei's Unconscious Bias e-learning course can be purchased off-the-shelf or fully customised, depending on your organisational needs. The course provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of unconscious bias, including:
- All in it together – If we accept we’re all naturally unconsciously biased we can develop a shared and an individual responsibility to address this – we can’t pass the buck to someone else.
- Understanding bias – What’s the difference between bias, prejudice and stereotyping?
- Unconscious bias in the workplace and why it matters – How unconscious bias affects decision making in activities such as recruitment, people development, performance management, leadership and marketing.
- Types of bias – An exploration of how unconscious bias works, including ‘implicit association’, ‘affinity bias,’ and ‘the unconscious organisation’.
- How to override natural bias – Practical ways to challenge our own biases, to consciously break habits and to do things differently
Supporting your organisation
If you interested in how enei can support your e-learning requirements, or would like a free demonstration, simply complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch!