Training & Consultancy
At the Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion we help organisations turn theory into practice. Working with business closely we understand the real issues faced by employers and the barriers you come across when trying to make change happen.
We help organisations make real and lasting change happen through our research led training and consultancy service. This includes:
- Diversity auditing and strategy development: Our unique diversity diagnostic tool is designed to support organisations to measure key success as well as highlight areas of risks.
- Diversity benchmarking: Developed following extensive consultation with leading HR and diversity experts from across the UK's most forward looking organisations, e-quality is a cutting edge cross-strand benchmarking tool.
- Policy reviews: We support organisations to develop compliance plus policies and procedures covering a wide range of equality and inclusion issues.
- In house diversity and inclusion training: In addition to our range of ilm accredited diversity management training programmes we offer bespoke in-house courses for public, private and third sector organisations.
- E – learning: Our Equality and Diversity online e-learning programme is a flexible and cost effective way of beginning your diversity journey.
- Measuring & Managing Unconscious Bias: We use Implicitly® the leading psychometric tool designed to measure the likelihood of discriminatory behaviour.
To find out how we can support your diversity and inclusion journey, contact Dan Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7922 7787.
Feedback from Members on our training:
"I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the training on the Equality Act yesterday. It was really interesting and the trainer was very good."
Financial Ombudsman Service