In-house diversity and inclusion training
At the Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion our in-house training programmes are designed to meet your needs. We don't do 'off the shelf'. We don't believe they work. All of our in-house programmes are specifically designed to meet your organisation's needs.
Our training is based in three core principles:
- Bespoke in design
- Practical in orientation
- Facilitative in style
Our specialist areas of support include:
- Introducing inclusion management: what is it and what does it mean to your business?
- Attracting and recruiting from a diversity talent pool?
- Retaining the best people for your business
- Doing inclusive performance management
- Developing inclusive working environments
- Managing diversity through the supply chain
For more information on any of our training services please contact Dan Robertson: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7922 7787.