Diversity auditing and strategy development
Having a planned and managed approach to inclusion at work is the key to business success. Our unique diversity diagnostic tool has been designed to help employers to develop a comprehensive inclusion at work strategy. Central to the diagnostic process is gathering the perceptions from diverse employees. It has been designed to help employers to engage with their people and focuses on key areas such as:
- Leadership commitment: measuring the attitudes and behaviours of organisational leaders.
- Strategy, vision and values: Does your approach to diversity align to your organisational strategy, mission, vision and values?
- Engagement and culture: Talking to your people. How engaged and respected do they feel?
- Policy review: Are you policies working to promote inclusive workplaces
- Implementation: Does it all add up in practice?
For more information on any of our training services please contact Dan Robertson: email@example.com 020 7922 7787.