The Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion is the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion in the workplace.
Our four strategic themes are: Excellence in D&I Practice, Global D&I Culture, Inclusive Leadership, and Unconscious Bias.
In addition to supporting employers, our role is to influence Government, business and trade unions, campaigning for real practical change. We do this by:
- Advising Government on equality and inclusion related policy issues
- Representing the views of UK employers
- Supporting our Members in creating inclusive workplaces
- Challenging the status quo by presenting real alternatives
- Highlighting the pros and cons of new employment laws
- Developing campaigns against discrimination