10 Reasons to Join enei
1: Access to advice and guidance on equality and inclusion issues
- Members access to guidance documents and toolkits on equality and inclusion issues across all the equality strands / Protected Characteristics in the Equality Act 2010 ( www.enei.org.uk )
- Access to good practice case studies from leading organisations
2: Personal advice and support
- Members access to a personal account manager who will provide one to one advice and support.
3: An advice and guidance helpline
- Member access to a dedicated advice and guidance helpline managed by our Policy and Research Specialists.
4: Opportunities to promote and celebrate diversity achievements
Our three main events are:
- Conference: This thought leadership event always surpasses expectations. Delegates experience the best of the best and are challenged by thoughts about the future.
- House of Lords Networking Event: A time to thank our members for their support with the opportunity to network with other members, VIP’s and leaders in the Diversity and Inclusion arena.
- Annual Diversity and Inclusion Awards: These Awards offer an opportunity for our members to promote and celebrate their achievements. Our Awards are free to enter and free to attend.
5: Developing and promoting thought leadership
- Working with Members and external partners, we carry out research on our 6 cross-cutting diversity and inclusion themes and share the learning across Member organisations.
- Topics currently include Unconscious Bias, Inclusive Leadership, Agile Working, Workforce Representation, Access to Opportunities and Managing Diversity and Inclusion in a Global Marketplace.
6: Training and Consultancy
Our bespoke specialist advice and a consultancy service is tailored to specific needs of your organisation. This includes:
- Unconscious Bias research, training and auditing
- Diversity and inclusion policy reviews, strategy development and organisational diagnostics
- Organisational development and diversity benchmarking
- Inclusive leadership and culture change
7: Access to learning and development
- Our Master classes, workshops, training courses, round table discussions and networking events on topical issues support Members to understand and address the challenges they face in promoting diversity and inclusion within their organisation. Many of these are free for Members.
8: Opportunities to benchmark progress and share good practice
- Our e-quality standard is a pioneering benchmarking tool that helps organisations audit their diversity and inclusion performance across the 9 “Protected Characteristics” in the Equality Act 2010 as well other groups such as carers and ex-offenders.
- Members can access e-quality at a discounted rate.
9: Access to peer support and learning
- Members can volunteer to be involved in the Strategic Theme Working Groups to develop thought leadership and innovative interventions for the future.
- Opportunities for peer support and learning through both our Annual Conference that explores issues related to workplace inclusion and our Annual House of Lords Networking Event for Members.
10: Enhance organisational reputation on diversity and inclusion
- enei Membership offers you the opportunity to display your visible commitment to diversity and inclusion to your staff, customers, partners and other key stakeholders.
- Exclusive use of the enei logo
- External Public Relations opportunities