Agile Working Clinic
|Date||20 April 2017|
This Session will be held as a Webinar or Conference Call
Following our recent survey on Agile Working we found that:
- Only 52% of respondents believe they understand the difference between Agile Working and Flexible Working
- 64% of respondents are currently using some form of Agile Working although most (78%) limit it to certain roles or departments. Of these:
- Only a small percentage of organisations offer practical support to employees who are working in an agile way, including technology, communications and training
- Only a small percentage of organisations offer practical support to line managers managing Agile Workers, including training, line manager toolkits, self reflection exercises and HR support
- 69% expect to see an increase in the number of Agile Workers in the next 5 years
- Only 39% of organisations measure the success of their Agile Working programmes. Those that do, use measures related to employee engagement, employee feedback, sickness, productivity and health/wellbeing/stress
- 69% believe that Agile Working contributes towards the success of the organisation
- 36% of respondents are not using any Agile Working in their organisation. Of these 50% believe that their organisation should introduce Agile Working in the future (and 38% aren’t sure)
- 52% would like more guidance and support from enei on Agile Working
As a result of this feedback we are delighted to announce the launch of new Agile Working Clinics. These will be quarterly telephone conference calls or webinars where organisations can ask questions about the implementation of Agile Working. Questions will be submitted prior to the call so that we can ensure they are appropriate to a wide group of Members and to allow us to research the issues with our Agile Working network.
Please note, these sessions are intended for people who already have a good understanding of Agile Working and are either implementing or have implemented a programme. Organisations who require a more basic level of support should review our Agile Working Guide or speak to their Member Engagement Manager.
The next clinic will be on Thursday 20th April from 11:00-12:00.
- You will be sent details of the conference call or webinar joining process approximately a week before. N.B. The method used will depend on the number of participants.
- To submit a question for the clinic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Agile Clinic Question as a header.
The Agile Working Clinic is a Member Only Event.