Agile Working Masterclass
|Date||20 June 2017|
If you aspire to lead your organisation to become the workplace of tomorrow and want to be recognised as the driving force behind increased profits and more efficient working practices you must attend this Agile Working Masterclass. We will show you how to improve the performance of your organisation and the individuals within it, whilst creating a culture of trust and autonomy.
Agile working is a way of working in which an organisation empowers its people to work where, when and how they choose – with maximum flexibility and minimum constraints – to optimise their performance and deliver “best in class” value and customer service. It uses communications and information technology to enable people to work in ways, which best suit their needs without the traditional limitations of where and when tasks must be performed.
Agile working is often confused with flexible working, which is viewed as an employee benefit with associated costs and disadvantages to the organisation.
However, true agile working is a transformational tool to allow organisations to work smarter by eliminating the barriers to efficient working and maximise cost efficiencies.
Led by enei Associate Debbie Rotchell, our Agile Working Masterclass will cover:
- An overview of what agile working is
- How it differs from flexible working
- What the benefits of agile working are (both for the organisation and employees)
- How agility can be achieved
- Case studies of organisations who have successfully implemented agile working
- Guidance on how to manage agile workers; and
- Practical tips about the common problems organisations encounter when implementing agile working and how to avoid them
Who should attend?
HR Directors, HR Business Partners/Consultants, Change/Project Managers, Property/Facilities Managers.
The workshop is designed to add value to both Property and HR leads therefore please forward to the appropriate people in your organisation.
As a result of attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the opportunities for agile working in your organisation
- Build your own agile working business case
- Plan a successful agile working project, avoiding the common mistakes
FREE – Core members
£245+VAT – Corporate Members
£245+VAT – Foundation Members
£299+VAT – Associate Members
£345+VAT – Non Members