Introduction to Autism in the Workplace
|Date||28 March 2017|
This Session will be held as a Webinar
The Equality Act 2010 requires those with a disability to be treated equally to other employees.
This introductory session, led by Becky Brooks and Daniel Aherne, will enable you to understand autism, how it might impact an employee in the workplace and what best practice support employers can provide.
- What is autism? What is Asperger syndrome?
- What causes autism? Is there a cure?
- How is autism diagnosed?
- Autism myths, facts and figures.
- What is the impact of autism in the workplace?
- What is best practice regarding autism in the workplace (including workplace adjustments)?
- Sources of support/further information.
Who should attend?
HR Business Partners/Consultants, Line Managers, Diversity and Inclusion leads, Health & Safety Specialists and Managers. The session is designed to add value to your Equality and Inclusion Strategy, therefore please forward to the appropriate people in your organisation.
Free Members / £149 Non Members
There will be a £40 plus VAT admin charge for cancellations received less than 5 days prior to the event.