Mental Health Workshop
|Date||27 February 2017|
Mental health in the workplace has increasingly become top of the agenda for business. With stressful everyday lives and increasing pressures in work, the wellbeing of employees has to be a priority for an organisation to be successful.
This workshop will give you the tools to be able to deal with mental health confidently, and support colleagues and managers in your organisation in understanding how mental health can affect people; and ways to support those people in a way that is best for both the employee and the organisation as a whole.
- Quick reminder of legal obligations
- What is mental ill health?
- What do you need to know?
- Spotting the signs
- Mental health as it relates to work in practice - across performance management, sickness absence, keeping people in work, recruitment.
- Holding the meeting
- Case studies
- Top tips
- Open forum discussion on current issues you would like support with
- Personal reflection
Your host and trainer
The session will be led by Becky Brooks, enei’s disability specialist,
Who should attend?
HR directors and managers, managers at all levels, diversity and inclusion specialists.
Free to Members and Non-Members